The two questions that I get asked the most:
- How’s the real estate market?
- What’s the difference between Katy vs Sugar Land?
So I put together my Fort Bend Real Estate Market Report for you, which covers both Sugar Land and Katy and includes:
- List of the fastest selling neighborhoods in the Katy/Sugar Land area
- Market data on 55 of the most popular neighborhoods
- Ten-year trend of average sales prices by ZIP Code
- List of the most expensive neighborhoods in the Katy/Sugar Land area
This is helpful information if you are thinking about buying soon. And since interest rates are on the rise, you should read Why Buyers May Lose If They Don’t Act Now.
| Get the Report!
Dated May 2018
> Go to Katy TX Video Tour
What I Can Do for You
- Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can effect your home value or enjoyment.
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. I will help you find the best location for your home purchase.
Great Data—I have a proprietary House Report to make sure that you get all the data and information you need to make a great home purchase.
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood.
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! I’m your real estate project manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline.
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help.