This free 200+ page Katy Neighborhoods Guide contains the information you need about the city of Katy, TX and it’s best neighborhoods and schools. A lot of this information is not located on this website or anywhere else!
- Comparison chart on best neighborhoods includes average price, HOA fees, tax rates, school ratings, amenities…all on one page.
- Helpful chart for finding the specific neighborhoods that meet your price and lifestyle criteria.
- List of the best Katy neighborhoods and details on all of them.
- Lists of schools and ratings organized alphabetically and by type and rating.
- Helpful phones numbers and info on utilities for each neighborhood.
- Plus bonus material!
> Go to Katy TX Video Tour
What I Can Do for You
- Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can effect your home value or enjoyment.
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. I will help you find the best location for your home purchase.
Great Data—I have a proprietary House Report to make sure that you get all the data and information you need to make a great home purchase.
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood.
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! I’m your real estate project manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline.
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help.