There are hundreds of Katy homes for sale currently on the market. With other search tools (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com) it’s hard to find exactly what you are looking for. Plus, they are not always accurate and up-to-date. My Katy homes for sale listings are the most accurate because they come direct from the SOURCE…the MLS database! This is where real estate agents input their listings for sale FIRST…then it feeds out to the other search tools. If you want the most accurate home search, then select one of my search types below. Or you can even use my Custom Search to pinpoint your exact home criteria. Either way, you can be sure that the results you see are not out-dated!
What kind of Katy homes for sale are you looking for?
- Homes for sale by NEIGHBORHOOD
- Homes for sale by TYPE
- Homes for sale by PRICE
- Homes for sale by SCHOOL
- Homes for sale by AREA
- Alternative areas (Sugar Land, Richmond, etc.)
Quick Home Search
You can get detailed information on the top Katy neighborhoods on this website. If you want insider price information, including ten-year sales trends per neighborhood, average Days on Market, and more, then you need to Download my 280+ page Katy Real Estate Guide. My guide also includes neighborhood comparison charts to help you choose the best neighborhood for YOU.
If you want to search for homes for sale by neighborhood, click the link below:
- Avalon at Seven Meadows (top schools)
- Cardiff Ranch (newer construction)
- Churchill Farms (newer construction)
- Cimarron (affordable and convenient commute)
- Cinco Ranch (best of everything!)
- Cross Creek Ranch (resort-style living, new construction available, great schools)
- Falcon Landing (affordable and convenient commute)
- Falcon Point (golf course neighborhood)
- Falcon Ranch (affordable and convenient commute)
- Firethorne (newer construction)
- Governors Place (affordable and convenient commute)
- Grand Lakes (fabulous neighborhood amenities and great schools)
- Grayson Lakes (waterfront living galore)
- Kelliwood (convenient commute)
- Nottingham Country (convenient commute)
- Pine Mill Ranch (newer construction)
- Seven Meadows (best schools and beautiful neighborhood)
- Silver Ranch (newer construction)
- Tamarron (new construction available)
- West Memorial (affordable and convenient commute)
- Westheimer Lakes North (best schools and affordable)
- Windsor Park Estates (luxury homes close to Energy Corridor)
- Windsor Park Lakes (luxury homes close to Energy Corridor)
- Woodcreek Reserve (beautiful neighborhood, good elementary and middle schools)
If you want to search for homes for sale by type, click the link below:
- Best Schools
- Low-Risk Flood Zones
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Oversized Lot
- One-Story Home
- New Construction
- Townhome or Condo
Get Detailed Info on New Construction Homes in Katy & Sugar Land
If you want to search for homes for sale by price, click the link below:
Search homes for sale near High School:
- Cinco Ranch High (excellent rating)
- Katy High (lowest rating)
- Seven Lakes High (highest rating)
- Taylor High (good rating)
- Tompkins High (excellent rating)
If you are zoned to one of the highest rated high schools, then the elementary and middle schools will be highly-rated as well. 😀
If you want to search for homes for sale by and other nearby area, click the link below:
- Katy 77494 (West Katy)
- Katy 77450 (East Katy)
- Katy 77441 (Fulshear zoned to Katy ISD)
- Katy 77094 (Energy Corridor)
- Katy 77493 (North Katy)
- Katy 77449 (North Katy)
- Katy 77084 (North Katy)
- Sugar Land homes for sale
- Richmond homes for sale
- Missouri City homes for sale
If you can’t find the kind of home you want in Katy, and if you can live further south, you should consider living in Richmond, TX, which is located to the south of Katy. Some neighborhoods there to consider include:
- Pecan Grove (golf course community)
- Long Meadow Farms (newer homes)
- Waterside Estates
- Lakes of Bella Terra (newer homes)
Or you could look at Sugar Land homes for sale, which is just southeast of Katy, and home to the fabulous neighborhoods of Riverstone and Sienna Plantation. Sugar Land TX is south of Katy and east of Richmond, closer to Interstate 59, with easy access to downtown Houston, the Galleria area, and the Houston Medical Center.
Please share this info with your Friends!
Amazing Real Estate Tools – To Improve Your Journey
What Kind of Home Are You Looking For?
If You Think This Website is Great, Wait ’till You Get Me As Your Agent!
Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale value, in the future. My job is to protect you from defective homes as much as possible while helping you make a sound financial investment. (Read client testimonials)
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live (for 20 years) so I really know the area. I will help you narrow your options and find the best neighborhood for you based on your specifications. For long-term resale value, the neighborhood you choose is just as important as the home you buy. (Download my Ultimate Katy Guide)
Great Data—I will give you the most in-depth data you have ever seen…to help you make the wisest decisions. This includes a professional CMA when you are ready to purchase a specific home…so you don’t pay too much. Plus, my proprietary House Report (see sample) includes the data and information you need to ensure that you are making great home purchase. (Also see Pricing a Home Correctly)
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood. Tell me exactly what you want, and I can narrow down your options better than any search you have access to. (Request a Custom Search)
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough. I’m your transaction manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline. I assist with inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, title company, and more. (View helpful videos on my YouTube channel)
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help!
How I Work to Protect You
My job isn’t “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a home. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process. I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the listing agent, the seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, and the title company. I’m on your side because I’m YOUR agent. I help with price analysis and negotiations, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, and more. I have the expertise to help solve complicated problems that often occur in the process. Real estate is a huge financial and legal commitment. Don’t you deserve to have a Five-Star real estate agent on your side?
Take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. This is the extra “due diligence” I do for you, to make sure that you are getting a great home. This is when I triple check taxes, schools, aerial maps, sex offenders in the area, flood zones, etc. NO other agent in the world does this! Check out p. 27 regarding the sample Flood Map info I provide.