I have the best Katy home search available because it’s from the local MLS (where listings are entered first). Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com are often out-of-date, and you they won’t let you search to the level of detail that I can search with all 100+ MLS fields available.
What kind of Katy homes for sale are you looking for?
- Homes for sale by NEIGHBORHOOD
- Homes for sale by TYPE
- Homes for sale by PRICE
- Homes for sale by SCHOOL
- Homes for sale by AREA
- Alternative areas (Sugar Land, Richmond, etc.)
Quick Home Search
Get to Know Katy Texas
Get to know Katy Texas without wasting hours, days, and weeks of time and effort! It doesn’t take years to know Katy. It just takes my Katy Real Estate Guide. Includes detailed price graphs, neighborhood comparison charts, school ratings, and more! It’s easy to find the exact Katy neighborhood for your family using the charts and information in my guide.
Get help finding the best neighborhood for YOU.
You can get detailed information on the top Katy neighborhoods on this website. If you want insider price information, including ten-year sales trends per neighborhood, average Days on Market, and more, then you need to Download my 280+ page Katy Real Estate Guide. My guide also includes neighborhood comparison charts to help you choose the best neighborhood for YOU.
If you want to search for homes for sale by neighborhood, click the link below:
- Avalon at Seven Meadows (top schools)
- Cardiff Ranch (newer construction)
- Churchill Farms (newer construction)
- Cimarron (affordable and convenient commute)
- Cinco Ranch (best of everything!)
- Cross Creek Ranch (resort-style living, new construction available, great schools)
- Falcon Landing (affordable and convenient commute)
- Falcon Point (golf course neighborhood)
- Falcon Ranch (affordable and convenient commute)
- Firethorne (newer construction)
- Governors Place (affordable and convenient commute)
- Grand Lakes (fabulous neighborhood amenities and great schools)
- Grayson Lakes (waterfront living galore)
- Kelliwood (convenient commute)
- Nottingham Country (convenient commute)
- Pine Mill Ranch (newer construction)
- Seven Meadows (best schools and beautiful neighborhood)
- Silver Ranch (newer construction)
- Tamarron (new construction available)
- West Memorial (affordable and convenient commute)
- Westheimer Lakes North (best schools and affordable)
- Windsor Park Estates (luxury homes close to Energy Corridor)
- Windsor Park Lakes (luxury homes close to Energy Corridor)
- Woodcreek Reserve (beautiful neighborhood, good elementary and middle schools)
Click ↑Title to See Details
If you want to search for homes for sale by type, click the link below:
- Best Schools
- Low-Risk Flood Zones
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Oversized Lot
- One-Story Home
- New Construction
- Townhome or Condo
If you want to search for homes for sale by price, click the link below:
Search homes for sale near High School:
Cinco Ranch High (excellent rating)
Katy High (lowest rating)
Seven Lakes High (highest rating)
Taylor High (good rating)
Tompkins High (excellent rating)
If you are zoned to one of the highest rated high schools, then the elementary and middle schools will be highly-rated as well. 😀
If you want to search for homes for sale by and other nearby area, click the link below:
- Katy 77494 (West Katy)
- Katy 77450 (East Katy)
- Katy 77441 (Fulshear zoned to Katy ISD)
- Katy 77094 (Energy Corridor)
- Katy 77493 (North Katy)
- Katy 77449 (North Katy)
- Katy 77084 (North Katy)
- Sugar Land homes for sale
- Richmond homes for sale
- Missouri City homes for sale
If you can’t find the kind of home you want in Katy, and if you can live further south, you should consider living in Richmond, TX, which is located to the south of Katy. Some neighborhoods there to consider include:
- Pecan Grove (golf course community)
- Long Meadow Farms (newer homes)
- Waterside Estates
- Lakes of Bella Terra (newer homes)
Or you could look at Sugar Land homes for sale, which is just southeast of Katy, and home to the fabulous neighborhoods of Riverstone and Sienna Plantation. Sugar Land TX is south of Katy and east of Richmond, closer to Interstate 59, with easy access to downtown Houston, the Galleria area, and the Houston Medical Center.
Katy Home Values & Price Trends
To see detailed sales data by ZIP Code and Neighborhood, download the Katy Real Estate Market Report. This information is not available on this website. Sign up to get the report and regular updates on Katy home values and price trends.
Katy Home Values
VIDEO: Who’s Representing You?
>> Read Katy vs Sugar Land
Didn’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Tell me what you want and I will set up a custom search for you…
Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. I can filter out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that you prefer. Why waste time looking at homes that you won’t buy? I can target the exact areas and homes that may be perfect for you.Send Your Criteria
“Helping you find the perfect home in Katy TX”
I’m the Katy Local Area Real Estate Expert
Here’s What I Can Do for You…
What I Can Do for You
- Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can effect your home value or enjoyment. (Read client testimonials)
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. I will help you find the best location for your home purchase. (Download my 280+ Katy guide)
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood. (Request a Custom Search)
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! I’m your real estate project manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline. (see helpful videos on my YouTube channel)
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help.
How I Work to Protect You
My job is not “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a house. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process! I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the Listing Agent, the Seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, the title company. I’m on your side because I’m your agent. Not only do I help you find a house, I help with price analysis and negotiation, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties,compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, and so on.
Please read>> Does My Agent Really Represent Me?
And take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. NO other agent in the world does this! Check out p. 27 regarding the Flood Map info I provide to you.